Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thoughts

The rain beat at the roof, while Dan played the accordion. He is an excellent accordionist, but he refuses to tell anyone he does it. Almost, like he is afraid of people knowing. I don't know him very good. Only most all my life. I was flopped on the couch, when his brother Mike walked in and yelled for him to quit making that racket.

Mike is funny. He loves being the center of attention. I think Dan likes that, too. Except, he would prefer death to being humiliated or made to feal shame. I guess that's why he doesn't want to tell anybody he plays the accordion. Afraid of ridicule, luck is that ain't my prob. Mike just wanted to talk about himself and Dan is the only person I know that would prefer to listen to someone talk about themselves than to talk about himself. Anyways Mike started talking about high school days and I slipped out.

I enjoy walking in the rain. It is nice and cool. When I was little I was afraid of thunder and lightning, now it is just awe feeling welling up from where I suppose my heart is located. About the bottom of my ribcage dead center might be my stomach? not that it matters much stomach, liver, heart, brain, where ever. Not much that it matters i guess. The gutters were full, before I got home. My heart was aching and I felt sad without any reason.

No comments: