Sunday, May 6, 2012

New Tire Control Issues

About the end of March my car was making the most evil racket. I couldn't figure what could possibly be wrong. The worst part was the poor handling. It wasn't bad when accellerating or braking but coasting was unbearable. The car would jump arl over the road. It was kind a scary. Finally I'd had enough and I have no idea why but I decided to check the lugs. I didn't have a wrench so I just checked them with my fingers. And one of them I was able to unscrew?! with my my fingers at that point I decided not to drive my car any forther without correcting that little problem

It seems that when I got new tires the people putting them on, may have forgotten to tighten those when they put the new tire on. Luckily it was just that one tire.

No comments: